Lubavitch Junior Boys School

Pupil Absence Requests

You have to get permission from the head teacher if you want to take your child out of school during term time.

You can only do this if:

  • you make an application to the head teacher in advance (as a parent the child normally lives with)
  • there are exceptional circumstances

It’s up to the head teacher how many days your child can be away from school if leave is granted.

Please complete the Pupil Absence Request Form and return it to the school office in advance of the desired dates.